Monday, January 6, 2014

Tori

Hello all.

My name is Tori and I have always gone by Tori except one year in second grade when I insisted everyone call me Victoria, because that was my God-given name. That faded and now I'm Tori again. My favorite crafts include knitting ferret beds and cozies for my troll doll collection. No, in reality I'm a graphic design major, so I like doing artsy things! I really like embroidering, multi-media, and re-purposing. I'm not great at knitting, but I grind away at the needles anyway. It's a labor of love.

Favorite Book: Harry Potter, no doubt
Favorite Cheese: Gruyere
My Dream: Own a letterpress studio
My tombstone will say: "Big hair, bigger heart."
Favorite Band: The Avett Brothers
Guilty Pleasures: Mermaids, biscuits, the word 'swag', turtlenecks
Sad fact: I avoid most animals
Favorite movie: "O' Brother, Where Art Thou"
My Motto: If you like it, who cares what anyone thinks??
Life is: Sweet tea

I don't know how much of me you will see this semester since I am leaving for GREECE to study abroad for three months, but I will try my hardest to post now and again! Otherwise, I leave you in the firm, but sweaty hands of these three. :)

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment